The ADHD Foundation, in partnership with individuals, families, doctors, teachers and other agencies, works to:
- Build a positive foundation for life.
- Improve life chances through better understanding and management of ADHD.
- Raise awareness & understanding of ADHD – change the negative perception of ADHD into positive.
- Bring about positive change and inclusion within policy and practice.
- Support schools, GP’s, youth justice services and other professionals who work with people living with ADHD.
- The ADHD Foundation supports achievement, educational attainment, mental health and employability.
- The Foundation works in a unique way. We work in partnership with those living with ADHD, enabling them understand and manage ADHD.
“We are committed to the participation agenda and the right of those who use services to have a voice and be responsible for their own life plan and the change they want to achieve for themselves.”
We have a team of skilled, experienced and dedicated staff, sessional workers and volunteers, some of whom have progressed from beneficiaries of the service to deliverers of training and services.
Our team understand first hand the issues around ADHD, sharing their experience and providing skill support and encouragement.
The ADHD Foundation & Allied Neurodevelopmental Services:
Who we are
Board of Trustees
- Ms Chrisine Cornforth MSc – Researcher
- Dr Susan Young – Imperial College London
- Dr Ruairi Gallagher MD – Paediatric Consultant Alder Hey Hospital
- Mr Anthony Greenberg BA – MD of Owl Live Events / Service User
- Joanne Manley RGN – Service User Trustee
- Mrs Nikki Fell – Service User
- Jean Fitzpatrick BA SENCO – Parent & Service user
- Dr Phil Carey – Health and University Partnership JMU
- Mr Nicholas Jacobs BA. JP – Marketing and Youth Justice – Vice Chair
- Dr Kuben Naidoo MD – Psychiatry – Adult ADHD Merseycare – Chairman of Board of Trustees
- Ms Irene Jones BA – Service User Trustee / Youth Justice
- Karen Rogan MA PGCE – parent service user and University Lecturer (elect)
- Dr Jeremy Fellick – Consultant Paediatrician
- Dr Peter Mason – Consultant Psychiatrist
Service User Advisors to Trustees
- Kerri Titherington
- Debbie Blakemore
- Kelly Schruyers
- Anthony Rutledge
- Ben Fletcher
- Grace Smith
- Kalleem Ali
- Keiran Ely
- Daniel Robinson
- Luke Emery
- Charlotte Dowson
- Siena Castellon
- Simon Weston OBE
- Rory Bremner – Comedian and Actor
- Diane Louise Jordan – BBC Presenter
- Jonathan Drane – Para Athlete Team GB
- Joan McAleavey –Barnscher – Canada
- Dr Clarissa Sorrentino – Italy
- Pascal Zug – Germany
- Marco Goerhing – Germany
- Dr Luce Semarro
- Josh Grenville-Wood – Golfer
- Martin Eberlen- Photographer/ Journalist
- Dr Tony Lloyd – CEO
- Paula Stock – Business Manager
- Chrissi Jones BA (Hons) – Director of Family Services
- Lisa Rudge – Office Manager
- Cathy Hood ACA – Director of Finance
- Billie Dickens – Data Manager
- Steven Dee BSc – Counselling Psychologist CBT Therapist
- Dave Barnett – Finance Assistant – Fundraising
- Colin Foley MA – National Training Director
- Ella Duxbury-Davies – Office Administrator
- Rachel Keeton MSc BSc (Hons) – Psychologist / Researcher
- Natalie Wojcik – CBT Therapist
- Steve Gibbin RNMH – CBT Practitioner
- Deborah Bache – Therapist
- Amy Lock – Psychologist
- Carol Llewellyn- Family & Parenting Co-ordinator
- Tracy Dickens BEd – Director of Therapeutic Services
- Jayne Moore Media – www.jaynemooremedia.com
- Jackson & Cantor Solicitors