We are partnering with Witherslack Group for an unmissable virtual conference covering a broad range of SEN support and advice. Witherslack Group are the leading provider of schools and children’s homes for children with special educational needs.
Delivered by a range of experts within the field, this virtual conference will share important advice and knowledge, whilst proudly celebrating neurodiversity.
Virtual Event: National Parents & Carers Virtual Conference 2021 – Celebrating Neurodiversity through positive support
Date: Thursday 8th July
Time: 10.30am onwards
Tickets: £8 (early bird discount of £5 per person until 21st June)
All proceeds will be donated to the ADHD Foundation: Neurodiversity Charity.
Live bitesize webinars will be streamed throughout the day. Here is a taster of what presentations will take place:
- What should parents expect from the school Special Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO)?
- What is the best kind of school for children with SEN?
- A young person’s perspective: What parents needs to know about their child’s ADHD
- A young person’s approach: Helping teachers support the mental health of young
- people with ADHD
- ADHD & Girls
- Why and how can we celebrate neurodiversity?
- Special Educational Needs: Transitioning from early years to primary
- The Recovery Curriculum: Supporting and nurturing our children’s mental
- health after the pandemic
- Celebrating the talent, ability and joy of neurodiverse children and adults
- There will also be a special guest appearance from Patricia Kelly, wife of Gene Kelly and ambassador for neurodiversity.
We hope you can join us for what promises to a day full of celebration, expert advice and acknowledgment of the heroic efforts that have been made families across the country during the COVID-19 pandemic.