Tuesday 30th May
Aberdeen Douglas Hotel, 43-45 Market Street, Aberdeen, AB11 5EL
8.30am – 2.30pm
General Admission: £95
We are partnering with Aberdeen Inspired to bring you a conference which provides an opportunity for professionals from across the public and private sectors to come together to share and discuss the opportunities created by ‘thinking differently’ about neurodiversity.
Throughout the event we will explore how a diverse workforce brings value to organisations and customers; how we can develop our recruitment strategies to enable and optimise performance and share best practice. The day will be concluded with recommendations and a call to action for our shared objectives.
An inspiring selection of presentations will take place with expert speakers including:
– Charlotte Valeur (she/her) Chair of Institute Of Neurodiversity ION – a short video detailing the importance of neurodiverse networks and advice for companies on how to create inclusive workplaces.
– Angela Pretner Smith, Managing Director and Founder of This is Milk – a presentation focusing on offering employees a psychologically safe work environment, Angela will discuss her own experiences and offer best practices.
– Dr Tony Lloyd, CEO of the ADHD Foundation Neurodiversity Charity – What is Neurodiversity?
– Professor Amanda Kirby, Founder and CEO of Do-IT Solutions – neurodiversity screening and web-based support tools in the workplace.
-Amanda McCulloch, Chief Executive at TMM Recruitment – Inclusive Recruitment Strategies.
– Mavis Anagboso, Global Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Harbour Energy – a discussion around company integrated strategies for supporting staff who are neurodiverse through best practices and improved diversity and inclusion practices in the workplace.
– Comedian, Joe Wells – the benefits of employing a neurodivergent workforce and creating a workplace culture that supports employees to reach their full potential. Joe will provide an insight into his own lived experience of neurodiversity and how this has contributed to his success.
A limited number of complimentary places have been made available to levy payers of Aberdeen Inspired, the event organiser.
To book your complimentary place, please select the levy payer option at checkout. The organiser reserves the right to check the levy status of all bookings.